Notice of Cruise
Clarence River Cruise, October – November, 2021
Plans are well under way for the Clarence River Cruise which will be held during October and November 2021 up the NSW coast and the Clarence River. Having a cruise completely within our state hopefully will protect us from the vagaries of border closures. You can find all the cruise documents below.
The cruise plan is:
- Around 15 October – depart Pittwater for those heading north for the cruise
- 18-22 October 2021 – Yamba Rendezvous
- 22 October – 1 November – Cruising the mighty Clarence River including Jacaranda Festival in Grafton
- 2 November – Melbourne Cup at Iluka
- 3 November – start heading south
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee – John Groves, Matt Kirlew or Greg Thomson.
A reminder that a condition of participating in the cruise is a current Short Coastal safety audit.
If you are considering participating in the cruise we ask you register below.
Cruising Seminar Handouts
Navigation & Seamanship
Cruising Safety Information
- Yachting Incident Management Plan
- Incident Checklist
- Club Incident Procedure, What to do in an emergency
- Marine Rescue NSW contact details
- The new Marine Rescue App is making it easier than ever for boaters to Log On, Log Off and stay safe on NSW waters. It’s the only app that will connect you directly to Marine Rescue NSW.
- Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) requirements in case of accident