Notice of Cruise
Night Cruise to Sydney Harbour, 19 – 21 March
A night sail down to Sydney Harbour is one of the more enjoyable night sails as there is plenty of light to guide you and it is a relatively short sail so you are not up all night. The plan is to sail down on Friday night, as it is still daylight saving you will be able to leave in the light and then sail as night falls down to the harbour.
Our destination is Little Manly Cove / Spring Cove as we have arranged a tour of the Quarantine Station on the Saturday followed by drinks and snacks.
Clarence River Cruise, October – November, 2021
Plans are well under way for the Clarence River Cruise which will be held during October and November 2021. The preliminary schedule is:
• Last week of Mar:- Briefing for the cruise
• Last week of Apr:- Notice of Cruise distributed
• 15th Oct:- Potential cruise rendezvous at Port Stephens before trip north
• 18th – 22nd Oct:- Arrive in Yamba
• 23rd Oct – 3rd Nov:-Cruise to Grafton and return to Iluka
• 2nd Nov:- Melbourne Cup in Iluka
• 29th Oct – 7th Nov:- Jacaranda Festival
If you are considering participating in the cruise we ask you to fill in this simple Expression of Interest form so we can get an indication of numbers – Click HERE.
Stay up to date with Cruising Events & News via the Cruising FACEBOOK Page
Cruising Seminar Handouts
Cruising Safety Information
- Cruise Management Plan
- Incident Management Plan
- Incident Checklist
- Club Incident Procedure, What to do in an emergency
- Marine Rescue NSW contact details
- The new Marine Rescue App is making it easier than ever for boaters to Log On, Log Off and stay safe on NSW waters. It’s the only app that will connect you directly to Marine Rescue NSW.
- Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) requirements in case of accident