Welcome To The Club
Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club
Welcome to the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, winner 2017/18 Club Marina of The Year. Our vision is to provide a world-class yachting facility for the enjoyment of the sport of yachting and sailing.
The Club offers a fully professional boatyard supported by a range of onsite tenants, casual and permanent berthing, moorings, dinghy storage and dry storage for members. Visitors are always welcomed to utilise our boatyard services along with casual berthing and moorings. Located in Newport on the beautiful Pittwater waterway, Broken Bay.
Our Service, Facilities and Amenities
- 7 Day Berth Assistance
- 7 Day Tender Service (Club Moorings)
- Water and Power (Included With Berth Fee)
- Ship to Shore Pump Out
- Complimentary Shore Power Lead Testing
- Gas Bottle Refill Service
- Specialty Recycling and Waste Disposal
- Boatyard (50 Tonne Travel Lift)
- Onsite Tenants (Vessel Servicing)
- 24hr Toilets and Showers
- Modern Laundry
- Contemporary Bar and Bistro
- Ample Onsite Public Parking
- Onsite Security and CCTV
Come and Visit Pittwater and Its Many Estuaries
The RPAYC facility is an ideal base to race from and to cruise and explore the pristine waterways of Pittwater.
Sydney/The Northern Beaches is one of the world’s most iconic cities and locations. A great way for a weekend away, extended holiday, cruising, joining a Club race activities or entertaining your friends and family. Find out more about the wonders of Pittwater.