Welcome to the Alfreds
Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club
Superior Quality and Service "Fully serviced yard operated by boating people"
Royal Prince Alfred Boatyard is Pittwater’s most modern and comprehensive boatyard. We maintain our industry leading reputation by taking pride in the quality of our workmanship and specialise in really being a ‘one stop shop’ for our clients. The boatyard has onsite a range of specialists who will work together with the boatyard team to ensure that your vessel service is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- 50 tonne travel lift
- A hardstand for up to 10 boats
- Custom built cradles and cradle carrier
- Mast deck with 1000Kg crane
- Onsite engineers, shipwrights, riggers and more.
Antifoul Package Information
Should the hull require additional preparation via scraping and dry sanding this will be carried out, with the owner’s consent, at an hourly rate. The owner has the option to have the vessel antifouled by airless application or rolled with 2 full coats.
Antifoul Options: Altex No5 and International Antifoul Micron Extra 2. Other antifoul options are available upon request.
Due For An Antifoul? What Separates Us From Our Competitors?
- The team professionally applies antifoul at 125 to 150 microns wet film thickness in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Complimentary acid wash on the topsides.
- We are the most comprehensive boatyard on Pittwater and work with our onsite tenants to complete the schedule of service.
- Communication: You will be kept well informed of your boat’s schedule and progress.