ENTRIES OPEN FOR 2024! 9-11 February
Incorporating: - NSW ORC Championship - Super 40 Series
The Pittwater Regatta 2024 will include the NSW ORC Championship. A 3 day series 9 -11 February. In 2024 the event will consist of an offshore passage race, offshore windward/leeward and inshore racing.
NEW for 2024 International Invitation Regatta, raced in Pittwater with a training day on Friday followed by Saturday and Sunday action packed race days. And the Saturday and Sunday NEW Super 40 Series.
The Pittwater Championship will be held over the weekend of 10-11 February with ORC & PHS scoring where racing will be held inshore and on the estuary of Pittwater.
Regatta bands will be playing on Saturday & Sunday afternoons to entertain crew and families of all ages with the crowning of winners held on Sunday post race.
Enter below for this thrilling weekend of racing on Pittwater and Broken Bay.
Schedule of Events
- Race Briefing, 0930hrs
- NSW ORC Championship, Offshore Passage race, 1125hrs
- Training Day for the International Invitation Regatta, Elliott 7s
- Boat of Day Presentation
- Race Briefing, 1000hrs
- ORC Championship, Winward/Leeward races, Palm Beach Circle, 1125hrs
- Pittwater Championship, Broken Bay 5 Heads Race, 1125hrs
- Super 40 Series, Broken Bay 5 Heads Race, 1125hrs
- International Invitational Regatta, inshore Windward/Leeward
- Boat of the Day Presentation
- Coffee Barrel Draw
- Post race, Live Music (5:30 – 10:00pm)
- BBQ Special and Bistro
- ORC NSW Championship, inshore, 1125hrs
- Pittwater Championship, inshore 2 races, 1125hrs
- Super 40 Series, 3 windward/leeward, inshore, 1125hrs
- International Invitational Regatta, inshore
- Post race presentation
- Live Music
Get the look! - Official Regatta Merchandise
Get the look with the official Pittwater Regatta & ORC NSW Championship Merchandise. Available online only. Order by 5 February for collection at RPAYC Reception.
ORC NSW Championship
Pittwater Championship (Inshore)
Super 40 Series
Sail Pass Registration
Notices & Amendments: