30 September - 2 October 2023
The event formerly known as Cat S.H.I.T. will this season be run over 3 days and is elevated to the Viper Single Handed National Titles.
The regatta will include the H18 Reimagined class – contact H18 reimagined for details on boat availability and charter.
Schedule of Events:
- Fri 22 Sept, Close of entries 1700hrs
- Fri 29 Sept 0900-2100hrs, RPAYC Halyards Bar & Bistro Open
- Sat 30 Sept Race Briefing 1100hrs, RPAYC
- First Warning Signal (up to 4 races) 1255hrs
- ASAP after racing Sausage Sizzle followed by Billiards.
- Sun 1 Oct 1055hrs RPAYC First Warning Signal (up to 4 races)
- Social Event at H18 Reimagined base in Belrose 1700hrs
- Mon 2 Oct First Warning Signal (up to 4 races) 1055hrs
- Pittwater Prize Giving – Burger & Beer ASAP after racing RPAYC
Competitor Storage will be split between BYRA in Bayview and RPAYC.
All boats, competitors, spectators and coach boats requiring Berthing or Hardstand Facilities shall pre-book by phoning Waterfront on 02 9998 3741 or email@example.com no later than the close of entry. This includes all Support Boats and Coach Boats.
Visitor parking is available in the Crystal Bay Car Park. Access the carpark via Crystal Street, Newport.
There is a walkway through the Crystal Bay hardstand area to access the club.