– Friday 19th to Friday 26th March –
The Club is hosting the NSW Optimist Regatta this weekend with close to 80 competitors taking part. It’s fantastic to be able to host the class once again and promote youth sailing at RPA. The following week, the Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Race will start on Friday 26 March with an ever increasing fleet and some 400 competitors participating, as well as private functions and Club racing.
In order to provide Members, competitors and guests convenient access to parking during this peak period, the Club requests Members to adhere to the following temporary parking restrictions;
Friday 19th to Friday 26th March
- Lower Carpark – No overnight parking
- Middle Carpark – No overnight parking
- Top Caprark – Up to 3 nights maximum
The Club would like to thank all Members in advance for their assistance during this busy period.
Please note the Optimist Regatta will see a large number of youth in the Lower Carpark, therefore please look out and take care when entering the carpark. A notice will be on the Boom Gates if the carpark is full. Additional parking will be made available on the boatyard if required.
Another option is to utilise the Keoride service ‘Travel on demand’, which complements the NSW Government’s Northern Beaches B-Line Service. You can book a service to pick you up from either:
- Your home, within the zone (Palm Beach to North Narrabeen)
- A designated point of interest within the service area – The Alfreds!
- A bus stop
The service operates 7 days a week on:
- Monday to Wednesday 6am – 10pm
- Thursday and Friday 6am – 11.30pm
- Saturday 7am – 11.30pm and
- Sunday 7am – 9pm
To book your trip, download the app, Book Now or call Keoride on 1800 536 743.