Dear Members & Guests,
Please note and comply with the following NSW Government rules:
- As of 4pm today, everyone in Greater Sydney (including Central Coast, Shell Harbour, Wollongong and Blue Mountains) is required to wear face masks in all indoor settings, except where eating and/or drinking.
- No drinking while standing indoors– all patrons must remain seated while eating and drinking.
- The one person per four square metre rule is re-introduced for both indoor and outdoor.
- These rules will apply to all upcoming Club functions scheduled within the clubhouse.
- Masks must be worn whilst in the gym.
- Members are asked to bring their own masks, put them on when they enter the clubhouse and keep them on as they move around inside the clubhouse. RPAYC branded masks are available from reception to purchase.
- All forward facing staff will wear masks during this period.
- Members are reminded to check in using the scanner at reception and the gym every visit to our Club.
- Members residing in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney who have visited any of the listed places/areas of concern during the dates specified by NSW Health are asked to reconsider their plans to visit the Club if you think you may pose any risk at all to other Members/staff.
Please be reminded to stay away if you have been unwell or had a COVID test and are awaiting the result.
Thank you for your adherence to these rules. Stay safe.