Following the NSW Health announcement from Premier Gladys Berejiklian today, RPAYC will be closed from 6pm this evening (Saturday 26 June 2021) and remain, closed at this stage, until Saturday 10 July 2021.
As you can imagine it is a little hectic here while we prepare the Club for a 2-week lockdown, however I would like to advise of the following: –
- All RPAYC organised sailing and training events are cancelled during the period of lockdown.
- RPAYC Reception will be closed to members, however reception will remain staffed daily between 8am and 4pm for phone and email enquiries. Phone: 02 9998 3700 and email: email@example.com.
- The Club’s tender service will operate daily between 8am and 4pm. Please contact reception by phone to book a tender on 02 9998 3700.
- Take-away food will remain available from Halyards between 9am and 3pm. Please access the ‘Grab and Go’ area via the gate at southern end of the Clubhouse (near ‘A’ Arm). The chefs will have a range of take-home meals available and we will also have our usual take-away meals listed on the whiteboard at the take-away window.
- Waterfront staff will be on hand to check vessels. Should you have any concerns about your boat please do not hesitate to contact Reception.
- Our Boatyard will remain open and continue operation as normal.
- The Gym will be closed; however, Tana will be running outdoor classes, P/T and Zoom sessions for those interested. If you would like to be involved, please contact Tana on 0478 034 659.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM is to be held at the Club on Thursday 22 July 2021. Full members of the Club will receive details of the upcoming AGM early next week in the mail. The details include a Ballot Timetable for the Election of Officers. You will note that two of the specified dates fall within the period of lockdown. The remaining available days that the ballot will be open comply with the requirements of the Club’s Constitution.
No doubt there will be further changes to our operations over the coming days. I will keep you updated as quickly as possible over the lockdown period.
Please look after yourself and those around you.