The Australian Sailing myLearning portal has a catalogue of free and useful online courses created by Australian Sailing and Play By The Rules that could benefit clubs, members, volunteers, administrators and instructors.
Click on the below course list to be prompted to the related e-learning section. Alternatively CLICK HERE to browse all courses.
How to access the e-learning platform once landed on the login page:
- Existing Users: enter your email address and password. If you don’t remember your password click on ‘Forgot your password?’ to receive a password reset email (check your junk folder too).
- New Users: click on ‘Register’ and type your information in the sign up fields. Your login credentials will be sent to you via email. Use them to access online courses in the future.
Note that the e-leraning platform logins are different from the revSPORT ones. If you require technical assistance please contact email@example.com.
List of Australian Sailing specific e-learning courses:
- Instructor General Principles
- OutThere Sailing Instructor Induction
- OutThere Sailing Windsurfing Endorsement
- OutThere Sailing SUP Endorsement
- Sailing Coach General Principles
- Mark Laying Course
- Protest Committee Member – Judge Level1
- Tackers Online Induction
- Safety Code Induction
List of generic e-learning courses:
- COVID-19: What It Is, How to Prevent Spread
- Child Protection
- Complaint Handling
- Harassment & Discrimination
- Member Protection Information Officer
- Inclusive Coaching
- Ethics & Ethical Decision Making In Sport
- Introduction to the Integrity of Sport
- Let Kids be Kids
- Parent’s Guide to Clean Sport
- Take Action to Prevent Violence Against Women
- Walking the Talk: Personal Practise & Organisational Integrity