At this time of year, many of our members are heading north for the winter and RPAYC would like to welcome casual occupants to fill their berths while they are away. One of benefits of being a Member and marina berth holder at RPAYC includes rebates when your berth is sublet while you are away for 7 nights or more!
- A32 – available from early August until early October, incredibly easy berth to get in/out of with friendly neighbours in the adjoining berths, this berth will suit a vessel 45’-50’ with beam not exceeding 4.5m.
- A36 – available end June until end September. Suitable for a vessel 45’-50’ with a beam not exceeding 4.5m
- A38 – available from late June until late September while our Member enjoys being up north, this berth will suit a vessel 45’-50’ with a beam not exceeding 4.5m
- A48 – ‘A’ arm with long fingers and wide fairways, this berth is suitable for a vessel 45’ to 53’ vessel with a beam not exceeding 4.7m. This very convenient berth is available late from late July until the end October.
- A50 – One of the best berths on the marina, this berth is available from mid-July until end September. This terrific berth is suitable for a vessel to 55’ with a beam not exceeding 4.85m.
- B4 – A brilliant berth on B arm (south side) suitable for vessel to 50’ with a beam of 4.3m, this berth is available now until early November.
- F50 – available from early July until early October, this large berth on F arm is suitable for vessels to 50’ with a beam of 4.7m.
- G22 – with uninterrupted views overlooking the moorings (a blue backyard). This berth is suitable for vessels to 40’ with a beam of 4m or less. This berth is available now until mid-October.
- Multihull #1 – situated at the front of the Club this well protected multihull berth (also suitable for power boat) is suitable for vessels to approx. 41’ with a shallow draft. Available now until early August.
- Mooring #12 – situated directly opposite the marina, this convenient mooring is available from now until February. Suitable for a vessel to 60’ and the mooring fee includes tender service.
If you or someone you know may be interested in a casual marina berth at RPAYC get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (02) 9998 3700