I'm a boat owner, how do I go racing? - RPAYC

I'm a boat owner, how do I go racing?

All boat owners must be a Full Member of the Club. Visitors are welcome to compete in an RPAYC organised event as long as they are a member of an MYA.
To do so the following items are required:

  1. The boat has a current and valid Australian Sailing Audit Form.
  2. The boat is entered online into the particular Series “event”.
  3. Any applicable Rating Certificates are submitted to the Sailing Office.
  4. Hold appropriate Insurance race cover.

Club Marine a Gold Sponsor of RPAYC can provide cover for accidental loss or damage, malicious damage and theft, including cover for masts, spars rigging and sails.
With the knowledge and understanding that every off beach dinghy is unique, so, depending on your boat, they let you choose between agreed and market value.