Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race
8 April, 2022
The East Coast Classic
Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club (RPAYC) invites competitors to participate in the Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race.
The 36th running of the East Coast Classic race has been redeveloped to be held in April 2022 linking boats with Port Stephens race week or the Brisbane to Gladstone race.
The race commences on Friday 8 April at 1300hrs with a race presentation on Sunday at the Coffs Harbour Yacht Club.
Racing is open to offshore Cat3+ yachts, Monohulls & Multihulls with IRC – ORC – OMR – and Short Handed categories.
For berthing, transport, Cat 3+ requirements and more frequently asked questions please view below.
Future event dates:
- 2023 – 31 March
- 2024 – 22 March
- 2025 – 11 April
- 2026 – 27 March
- Notice of Race
- Appendix A & B
- Online Entry or Update Entry details
- List of Entrants
- Sailing Instructions
- Satellite Phone Declaration
- Special Regulations Additions Audit Form | Australian Cat 3 Audit Form
- Marine Communications Radio Form
- Declaration Form
Schedule of Events
- Fever-Tree Crew Party and Race Briefing, Thursday, 7 April 2022, 1800hrs at Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club
- Race Day, 8 April 2022, 1300hrs
- Presentation at Coffs Harbour Yacht Club, 2022
Notices to Competitors
- Black Jack clean sweeps Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race
- Black Jack sets new record in Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race
- Black Jack leads fleet in Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race
- Third Time Lucky for the re-invigorated Short Ocean Classic
- Titans of sailing early entries for Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Race
- Cream of yachting to take on Club Marine Pittwater to Coffs Harbour Yacht Race
Track the Fleet
Official Event Merchandise available for online purchases only. Order Today for collection at RPAYC.
Subscribe to Regatta News
For more information:
Race Entry details & eligibility contact: email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities and media contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange berthing at RPAYC via contacting our Waterfront Team on 9998 3700
Beautiful Coffs Harbour entrance
Frequently Asked Questions
The race has been classified by the Organising Authority an Australian Sailing Special Regulations category 3 race with the addition of the OAs own additional requirements as listed in the Notice of Race.
This means that an entrant will need to have a Cat 3 Audit done and additionally have an Australian Sailing Auditor (Club or National) sign off the O.A’s additional items.