All racing events conducted by The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club are governed by the World Sailing Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) & Australian Sailing Special Regulations (Blue Book) and RPAYC Regulations.
- Schedule of Events
- View and download the Sailing Handbook and Courses
- Notices to Competitors and Amendments to Sailing Instructions
- Race Results
All entries shall be submitted via the electronic entry form system (TES). Competitors may select to enter for the Summer and Winter season in one entry or select individual series to enter or enter a series on a casual basis. Members discounts on entry fee's is applied at the end of the entry process.
Existing users of the Topyacht Entry System will only need to enter their primary sail number and password to access their boat details (update any details as required) Select the Series they wish to enter and submit their entry. New users will be required to complete the online form in full and select the Series they wish to enter.
Entries are to be submitted as per General Notice of Race, at least 24hrs prior to the scheduled Series/race.
- Online Entry System - Entry a Series here and or to change the Helm or contact details for your Series entry. Log into your existing entry via the Entry Form and edit Skipper Details located below contact details in your entry form, then click SUBMIT.
- 'How to entry crew details for BWPS Race'
Elliott 7 Application Form for participating in a Club event
Wanting to go sailing but either in between boat purchases, upgrading or downgrading boat size or would just like to try the thrill of a One Design/Sportsboat? Contact the Sailing Office to ask about leasing a Club Elliott 7 (*conditions apply).
Notice of protest hearings and protest outcomes will be posted on the main club noticeboard, located in the foyer.
Protest outcomes will also be posted to the website.
Australian Sailing Special Regulations Equipment Compliance
- Australian Sailing Special Regulations Equipment Compliance Forms
- Australian Sailing Summary of Changes to the Special Regulations (for 2017-2020)
Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) and Australian Sailing Prescriptions and Addenda
- Effective from 1 January 2017. Electronic version of the Racing Rules of Sailing for 2017-2020 incorporating the Australian Sailing Prescriptions and Agenda
- Summary of changes 2017-2020 (1/1/17)
PRACTICE YOUR RRS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS