Let’s Go Racing
REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENT TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Club activities, including racing can resume as long as the Public Health Order is complied with;
- It is recommended that crew limits are adhered to; however, no boat shall carry more than 10 persons on board at any time (see the NoR for reommended crew numbers);
- Practise good hand hygiene before and after sailing;
- Avoid physical contact;
- Halyards Grab and Go Takeaway service is in operation 7 days a week;
- Changerooms and kitchens will remain closed – arrive dressed and ready to sail, meet at the boat;
- Stay home if you are unwell;
- Don’t share drinks or towels;
- Sharing of equipment should be avoided and if necessary, it should be kept to a minimum;
- Shared equipment, if any, should be regularly wiped down and sanitised, as practicable after use;
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres where reasonably practicable; and
- All competitors shall follow the one person per 4 square metres rule ashore to ensure sufficient physical distancing between people;
- The RPAYC encourages all competitors to use the COVIDSafe App whilst at the club.
Crew Lists - Yachting
- A complete and accurate crew list per event & race shall be submitted through the online entry system TopYacht.
- An SMS will be sent to the Primary boat contact, on a scheduled race day. The SMS will contain a link that will prompt you to update your crew list (save the link). Alternatively, crew lists can be updated and maintained through your TopYacht entry by login into your entry and updating the crew details in your entry form.
- In both case TY will remember those that have previously sailed with you (as listed in your crew list); Less than 5 minutue process once your crew are initally added. A How to Guide is available here and is also sent when regisitering.
- ADD PREVIOUS CREW or
- MANUALLY TYPE IN YOUR CREW DETAILS
- SELECT 'ON BOARD' box when finished
- The crew list shall contain the following information for each crew: Full Name RPAYC Member No. AS No. Telephone No. Email address Person to contact in the event of an emergency (Name and Telephone Number).
- The Primary contact will recieve an email with their daily crew as well as the office. The race officer of the day will be alerted to the POB associated to your boat for the day.
- Failure to provide a complete and accurate crew list prior to the start of each race shall result in a score of DSQ without a hearing. Changes RRS63.1 & A5.
Crew Lists - Centreboard
- A complete and accurate crew list per event & race shall be submitted through the online entry system Australian Sailing RevSport portal.
- Each Crew, Skipper or Mate shall register their details as requested.
- The crew list shall contain the following information for each crew: Full Name RPAYC, Member No., AS No., Telephone No., Email address, Person to contact in the event of an emergency (Name and Telephone Number).
- If crew change per round from the Initial entry then a new crew registration is required.
- Crew sbumissions/updates are required before each Sunday of scheduled races.
What does your social distancing plan of 1.5m look like on your boat?