Thank you for considering membership of the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club. The Club offers various categories of membership to suit individual requirements and offers families an opportunity to enjoy the facilities with children free when included in a family membership package.
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Full Ordinary - for all boat owners
- Full Family – boat owner, spouse (if applicable) and children aged 6-21
- General - for non-boat owners
- General Family – non boat owner, spouse (if applicable) and children aged 6-21
- General Intermediate (for ages 22 -29) - for boat and non-boat owners
- Spouse - for spouse/partner of Full or General members
- Youth - children aged 6-21
♦ Please note that non-boat owners may also join as Full members if they wish
- Click here to complete an online Membership Application Form
- Download & Submit a Membership Application Form Here
- Download the RPAYC Prospective Member Booklet Here
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2019/2020
JOINING FEES (GST inclusive)
General member & General Intermediate Member
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION (GST inclusive)
Annual subscription fee
**Youth Competition Support Fund
Full member (Boat owner)
General (Non-boat owner)
General Intermediate (22-26)
General Intermediate (27-29)
Spouse (partner of Full or General member)
Youth (6 to 21)
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
If you are interested in a Family package, please contact the RPAYC Membership Coordinator on
* House Entitlement (HE) & ** Youth Competition Support Fund (YCSF) explained
The House Entitlement encourages members to support the Club’s operations. The House Entitlement can be redeemed through eligible purchases charged to a member’s account, such as food and beverage, Club run sail training courses and the Sailfit Gym membership access fee. $110 is invoiced in April and October each year. The HE expires on 30 April each year. Any unused funds on an account are forfeited.
The Youth Competition Support Fund isan internal fund to assist RPAYC Youth members in the pursuit of excellence when representing the Yacht Club at external competitions.
Sailfit Gym Membership - To cover the costs of the Sailfit Gym, members wishing to join the gym will be required to pay an annual access fee (May to April), which is billed in May each year. Members are required to undertake an induction prior to using the Fitness Centre.