Windsurfing Course Information
Welcome to the Alfred's Club Windsurfing Program.
The RPAYC offers Members a simple training pathway for all ages wanting to get into windsurfing or for those seasoned sailors to develop their skills.
Training is delivered by Australian Sailing (AS) accredited instructors following a national syllabus.
The RPAYC provides a pathway from the beginner stages right through to race coaching. If you want to discover windsurfing, we will provide a safe, fun, and affordable environment to build your skills.
BYO your own boat & kit or lease a club board & kit. Course is limited to 4 participants.
Course Information - Discover Windsurfing Sessions or Twilight Racing
- Times: Rigged for 8:30 on water - 10:30
- 23 November - 14 December (4 sessions)
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00
- 11 November - 9 December (6 sessions)
- Times: 17:00 - 19:00
- Register with the Sailing Office. Be rigged by 5pm on the Centreboard Lawn.
Training and Racing Opportunity
Discover Windsurfing Session
Discover Windsurfing Session - Introduction & Club Racing
Sessions are held on Sunday Mornings. A qualified AS instructor will be on water and take you through the basic's of windsurfing before participanting in a casual fun manner in the race.
There is no experience necessary and no assumed knowledge, just come along to have fun and we'll take care of the rest. Bring your friends or family for a great time out on Pittwater.
BYO Board or lease one from the Club. Course is limited to 4 participants.
Windsurfing Twilight Sprints
- 1 November
- 15 November
- 29 November
- 13 December
Register with the Sailing Office to compete. Entry is $ 20 per day.
Don't have a Board, not a problem, you can lease one from the Club.
Volunteers needed to manage racing.
Windsurfer Program Enquiry
- School Holiday Sail Programs (January 21, 2020 09:00)
- School Holiday Sail Programs (January 22, 2020 09:00)
- School Holiday Sail Programs (January 23, 2020 09:00)
- Discover Sailing Experience (January 23, 2020 17:00)
- School Holiday Sail Programs (January 24, 2020 09:00)
- Try a fibreglass Optimist - PM (January 24, 2020 16:15)