‘Excellence in Sailing'
Our vision is to provide a world-class yachting facility that attracts and involves members in the enjoyment of the sport of yachting and sailing.
To achieve our vision we will:
- Offer comprehensive programs in racing, cruising, youth development and sail training.
- Provide a world-class marina, waterfront and clubhouse facility.
- At all times provide a standard of excellence in service to members.
- Interact with industry bodies such as Yachting Australia.
- Provide a sense of belonging and ‘Club spirit' for our members and their guests.
- Provide a motivating working environment for our staff.
- Proactively contribute to supporting the external community.
The Club embraces and supports the diverse sailing interests of its members. Unity across all groups is paramount to the success of the Club, which offers a diverse range of sailing programs, clubhouse, marina and ship repair facilities.
The Club expects the highest levels of individual and corporate integrity. Compliance with the Club's Constitution, it's by-laws, policies and State & Federal legislation are paramount. The Club's assets will be preserved and safeguarded.
Openness & Transparency
Decision-making processes should be open, transparent and rational. Decisions are made for the common good of the membership rather than individual members.
All actions, decisions and communication should be respectful of all members, staff, the community and the environment.
The safety of our members, guests, staff and visitors is fundamental both on land and water.
Delivery of quality service across all levels (internally and externally) is vital to the success of the Club. We welcome challenges to existing processes to foster continual improvement and a drive to excellence.
Fairness & Equity
The Club promotes an environment that fosters fairness, equity and respect for social and cultural diversity. Everyone is to be treated fairly and equitably regardless of their status within the Club.
All stakeholders will preserve, respect and contribute to the history that has created the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club since 1867.
Success is valued and celebrated across all activities within the Club.