The following packages offer a range of options. A minimum of 40 guests is required for each package otherwise a labour charge may apply.
Our menus are seasonal and depend on the best produce available.
We are also able to prepare any style of food to satisfy your special and dietary requirements:
- Standard 2 Course set menu $53.00 per guest
- Standard 3 Course set menu $63.00 per guest
- Deluxe 2 Course set menu $65 per guest
- Deluxe 3 Course set menu $74 per guest
- Premium 3 Course set menu $102 per guest
- Cocktail $64.00 per guest
- Buffet $65.00 per guest
The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is fully licensed and no alcohol can be brought onto the premises.
Drink packages are based on a maximum of 4.75 hours with one of our meal packages. Bar service will stop 15 minutes before the end of the function. The RPAYC is committed to responsible service of alcohol & duty of care legislation. No extension of time can be made until the time of the event and would be at the Duty Manager's discretion.
Standard Beverage Package
$35 per guest
House Wines, House Sparkling,
Tooheys New, Tooheys Old, VB, Hahn Lite, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
Deluxe Beverage Package
$56 per guest
Trilogy Sparkling, Standard beer package plus James Squires, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
Choice of 1 red and 1 white wine from below:
Bleasdale Mulberry Tree Cabernet Sauvignon, Bleasdale Bremerview Shiraz, Rymill mc2 Cabernet Merlot Cabernet Franc
Bleasdale Verdelho, Capel Vale Sauvignon Blanc, Hardys Padthaway Unwooded Chardonnay
Premium Beverage Package
$94 per guest
Jansz Sparkling, Nautilus Sauvignon Blanc
Rosenvale Shiraz Cabernet
Standard beer package plus James Squires, Little Creatures, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
- 5 hour event
- Selection of pre-dinner canapés (for set menu)
- Wait staff and chefs
- Alternate service of meals
- Elegant tables set for 8 people
- Candelabras: black wrought iron (candles not included)
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea & mints
- Table plan and alphabetical list
- Vase for table centre piece
- Edinburgh Bar for pre-dinner drinks (for groups over 80 guests)
- Ceiling projector and screen
- Dance floor (Pittwater Room)
- Complimentary cake cutting
- In-house microphone and lectern.