The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is truly one of Sydney's premier venues and stands proud of its reputation to deliver fine service and exquisite cuisine in a relaxed setting.
Day or night, there is no other place like Sydney and just 45 minutes north of the CBD, at the far end of Sydney's Northern Beaches, is Pittwater. The Pittwater environment enjoys natural contrast of rugged headlands, tranquil waterways, long stretches of open beach, wetlands, native bushlands with pockets of rainforest and rock platforms thriving with marine life.
These are just some of the reasons people choose The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club for their function venue:
- 180 degree water views that don't fade away after sunset, Pittwater is beautiful at night
- A choice of 3 rooms with a balcony that overlooks the water creating a fantastic setting for 40 to 300 guests
- Ample free parking for guests
- Magnificent scenic surrounds providing the perfect backdrop for photography
- Large permanent dance floor
- There are no problems, only solutions
The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is located 20 nautical miles north from Sydney. The club is 45 minutes drive from the CBD and only 30 minutes from Manly. We are situated at Green Point, Newport on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Contact The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club for more details or to make a booking.
16 Mitala St Newport NSW 2106
Ph: (61 2) 9997 1022
Fax: (61 2) 9997 8620
- Chair covers - $4.50 per chair
- Tea lights - $1.00 each
- Personalised menus for each table (2 per table) - $1.00 per menu
- Candelabras (black wrought iron with 3 candles) - $5 per table
- Dance floor ceiling balloons - $300
- Table decorations-pricing on request
A range of options available - CD stacker, plug in an MP3 player, DJ, juke box or a band. DJ's used by the club are included in our suppliers list. We also have a band promoter to assist with selecting a band.
Add your own special touch or liaise with the event co-ordinator.
Please contact the event Co-ordinator for information on cakes that we can provide.
Pittwater Room Audio/Visual
There is a drop down screen which can be linked to a laptop for visual presentations or you may wish to bring a DVD to play in our DVD player.
A minor is defined by law as any person under the age of 18 years of age. This definition extends to babies and infants. Minors are not permitted in the Edinburgh Bar.
Loading & Deliveries
If you have suppliers/contractors delivering or picking up goods, they are able to drive into the club near the front door. All outside contractors must liaise with the RPAYC in all matters of access times, delivery, setup and breakdown. All outside contractors are subject to the approval of RPAYC management. All outside contractors must have their own Public Liability Insurance. RPAYC will not be responsible for any act or any accident caused by these suppliers and/or their staff or sub-contractors.
The following packages offer a range of options. A minimum of 40 guests is required for each package otherwise a labour charge may apply.
Our menus are seasonal and depend on the best produce available.
We are also able to prepare any style of food to satisfy your special and dietary requirements:
- Standard 2 Course set menu $53.00 per guest
- Standard 3 Course set menu $63.00 per guest
- Deluxe 2 Course set menu $65 per guest
- Deluxe 3 Course set menu $74 per guest
- Premium 3 Course set menu $102 per guest
- Cocktail $64.00 per guest
- Buffet $65.00 per guest
The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is fully licensed and no alcohol can be brought onto the premises.
Drink packages are based on a maximum of 4.75 hours with one of our meal packages. Bar service will stop 15 minutes before the end of the function. The RPAYC is committed to responsible service of alcohol & duty of care legislation. No extension of time can be made until the time of the event and would be at the Duty Manager's discretion.
Standard Beverage Package
$35 per guest
House Wines, House Sparkling,
Tooheys New, Tooheys Old, VB, Hahn Lite, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
Deluxe Beverage Package
$56 per guest
Trilogy Sparkling, Standard beer package plus James Squires, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
Choice of 1 red and 1 white wine from below:
Bleasdale Mulberry Tree Cabernet Sauvignon, Bleasdale Bremerview Shiraz, Rymill mc2 Cabernet Merlot Cabernet Franc
Bleasdale Verdelho, Capel Vale Sauvignon Blanc, Hardys Padthaway Unwooded Chardonnay
Premium Beverage Package
$94 per guest
Jansz Sparkling, Nautilus Sauvignon Blanc
Rosenvale Shiraz Cabernet
Standard beer package plus James Squires, Little Creatures, Orange Juice & Soft Drinks
- 5 hour event
- Selection of pre-dinner canapés (for set menu)
- Wait staff and chefs
- Alternate service of meals
- Elegant tables set for 8 people
- Candelabras: black wrought iron (candles not included)
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea & mints
- Table plan and alphabetical list
- Vase for table centre piece
- Edinburgh Bar for pre-dinner drinks (for groups over 80 guests)
- Ceiling projector and screen
- Dance floor (Pittwater Room)
- Complimentary cake cutting
- In-house microphone and lectern
* Prices valid until 31 August 2008