This Shiraz and Chardonnay have been handpicked to celebrate the 150 years.
RPAYC Sesquicentenary Chardonnay
Tinklers single vineyard ‘Poppys’ Chardonnay from NSW exhibits intense melon and lychee flavours which integrate seamlessly with flinty barrel ferment characters. The fruit was handpicked and then whole bunch pressed in this small winery, where the juice was transferred to French oak for wild fermentation. The wine would be best if you allow a minimum of two years in the bottle, then drink on a regular basis with good food such as BBQ seafood or creamy pasta or chicken.
RPAYC Sesquicentenary Shiraz Munari 2013
‘The Ridge’ Shiraz is a fine example of a fruit driven cool climate Shiraz from Victoria.Red fruits, spice and a hint of pepper lead to a silky and finely balanced palate. The Ridge should cellar to 2023, and should be drinking at its best in 3-5 years.
Items For Sale
(Take away only - purchase from the bar.)
- Bottle Chardonnay/Shriaz $25
- 2 x pack (any mix) $50
- 3 x pack wine (any mix) - wood gift box $88
- 1 x bottle wine + 2 glasses $69
- 6 x bottles wine black flat pack 9 (any mix) $150
- 1 x wine in Birchwood cylinder $35
- 1 x case 12 chardonnay or shiraz (no mix) $285
- 1 x wine glass $10
- 6 x wine glasses - no gift box $55
- 12 x wine glasses $105