The 2017/18 Sailing Handbook is now available to download or hardcopy available from the Sailing Office from the 25th August. This season sees a newly designed program of events and races to suit all members both new to sailing and experienced sailors, allowing more flexibility for boats and their various crew to participate in their selected event.
The Sailing Program can be viewed online here, or a schedule of events is printed in the Sailing Handbook.
- Entry into each Series be it Club weekly races, the Club Marine East Coast BWPS or Regatta's is via the Online Entry System OPEN NOW.
Spring and Summer events include:
- Wednesday Non-Spinnaker Series (year round) - Race 1, 6 September
- Saturday Inshore & Classic Series (spinnaker & non spinnaker & One Design Division) - Race 1, 9 September
- Saturday Broken Bay Offshore Series (this is a combined series of SOPs and Broken Bay) - Race 1, 16 September
- Saturday Mini Regattas (Windward/Leeward sprints) ** Additional dates added** - Round 1, 23 September
- Club Marine East Coast Bluewater Series inc the Club Marine Pittwater to Paradise Regatta - Race 1, 23 September
- Saturday Commodores Cup Series, including a non-spinnaker division - Race 1, 23 September
- Thursday Twilight Non-Spinnaker Series - Race 1, 12 October
- Women's Tuesday Twilight Series (spinnaker & non spinnaker) - Race 1, 31 October
- Saturday Feature events, including Scotland Island Cup, Whisper Mug, Juno Jug and more..
Saturday 2 September sees the commencement of the 2017/18 Sailing Season with the annual Sail Past and Pittwater Dash Race. Don't forget to book your FREE BBQ Lunch tickets before the 26th August!