Thank you for considering membership of The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club. The Club offers various categories of membership to suit individual requirements and offers families an opportunity to enjoy the facilities with children free when included in a family membership package.
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Full Ordinary - for all boat owners
- Full Family – boat owner, spouse (if applicable) and children aged 6-21
- General - for non-boat owners
- General Family – non boat owner, spouse (if applicable) and children aged 6-21
- General Intermediate (for ages 22 -29) - for boat and non-boat owners
- Spouse - for spouse/partner of Full and or General members
- Youth - children aged 6-21
♦ Please not that non-boat owners may also join as Full members if they wish
- Application - To commence the membership process, complete and return a nomination form (either in person to Reception or online via website submission) . All adult applications must be proposed and seconded by current RPAYC members, both of whom have been members for at least 12 months and have known the nominee for a period of at least 12 months. If the applicant is unable to provide a proposer and or seconder, contact the Membership Co-Ordinator via: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 02 99983705, who will be happy to assist you.
- Fees - Joining fee is due on receipt of application.
- Legislative requirements - State laws require the names and addresses of nominees to membership to be displayed on the Club’s official noticeboard for 14 days. With regard to nominee’s privacy only the suburb of residence is displayed.
- Interview - This is an informal meeting with a Membership Commitee member and is used to ascertain the interests/needs of the applicant in regard to their use of the Club.
- Election - The Membership Committee review the application following the interview and recommend it to the Election Committee for approval.
♦Dependent on the timing of receipt of the application, the process should take approximately 4 weeks.